Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

Mosse Court, Fareham, Hampshire, PO17

££137,000 Guide

1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

A delightful spacious one bedroom ground floor flat in Wickham village. The price represents 66% ownership which is available to purchase as a shared equity. Unlike shared ownership there is no rent to pay on the other 34%. These properties cannot be purchased as 'buy to let' properties.

The property has a spacious entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is at the rear of the building overlooking the garden area. Along with a communal grass garden there is a general bike store and bin store. The property has an allocated parking space. There is no further chain with the sale of this property.
PRICE - £137,000 is the 66% share. The total value being £209,100.

Tenure: Leasehold (110 years)
Ground Rent: £175 per year
Service Charge: £1,320 per year

Entrance hall
Access to all rooms, soft carpets, smooth walls, storage cupboard and secure entry phone

Bedroom 1 w: 3.56m x l: 3.4m (w: 11' 8" x l: 11' 2")
Soft carpet, smooth walls, double glazed window

Lounge/diner w: 5.38m x l: 3.45m (w: 17' 8" x l: 11' 4")
Soft carpet, smooth walls, double glazed window, TV points

Kitchen w: 3.15m x l: 2.64m (w: 10' 4" x l: 8' 8")
Tiled flooring, smooth walls with tiled splash back surround, wall and base units, double glazed window, space for white goods, integral cooker with cooker hood

Bathroom
Vanity unit enclosing WC and hand basin, heated towel rain, bath with shower over, extractor

Outside
Well kept green areas and allocated parking space

Tenure: Leasehold

Floorplans

floorplan

No EPC available for this property

Arrange a virtual or live viewing

Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing

Office Details

Pink Street
158-160 London Road
Portsmouth
PO2 9DJ

02392864555
hello@pinkstreet.co.uk

Make an Offer on this Property

If you are interested in this property you can make an offer today.